The following booking conditions apply for bookings made through Countryside Hotels:
- Book now – pay at the hotel! When the booking system asks for a credit card number, it is for guarantee purposes only – payment is, in most cases, made on-site at the hotel.
- Secure credit card handling – verified by GeoTrust. Read more >>
- No booking fees – free cancellation up until 6 pm on the day before arrival unless otherwise specified at time of reservation and/or on the booking confirmation.
- Cancellations must be made online or by email to email@example.com If cancellation is made later than the time stated on your booking confirmation, the booked hotel must be contacted directly.
- In case of a “no-show” or if the stay is cancelled later than the time stated in the specific package cancellation policy, the hotel is entitled to charge for one day.
- If the hotel incurs costs in connection with the order/cancellation, such costs must be reimbursed.
- If you wish to pay with a gift card, please state this in the message line to the hotel. Remember to bring the gift card to the hotel as valid payment.
- If you wish to pay for your stay with a free night courtesy of the Countryside Hotels loyalty card programme, please book your stay with the hotel directly and refer to the free night at the time of reservation. Do not forget to bring your fully stamped loyalty card as valid payment to the hotel.
The following terms and conditions apply for Countryside Hotels gift card:
- The gift card can be used at any of the hotels affiliated with Countryside Hotels in Sweden
- The gift card can be used for full or partial payment at the affiliated hotels.
- Bookings must be made through this website or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that your booking must be guaranteed by a credit card number that will be used for guarantee purposes only – payment is made with your gift card on-site at the hotel.
- One or more gift cards can be combined to redeem for a reservation.
- The gift card cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- The gift card will not be replaced if it has expired or been lost.
- The gift card is valid for one year from the date of issue.
- The gift card is a valuable document in the same way as cash and must be presented as payment to the hotel.